The technical term for high-tech garbage is e-waste. It refers to products like TVs and computers (including the keyboard, monitor, printer and other accessories).
So, I hear you ask, ‘where do these electronic relics (or e-waste) go when we have no need for them?’ Well (thanks again to our friends at USEPA for this stat), landfill, unfortunately.